Welcome to PSL Services/STRIVE!
We at PSL Services are committed to being part of the community and assisting people with emotional and intellectual disabilities to live with dignity and respect as active members of our community. At PSL Services we work with the individuals who have selected us to support them in the life they have chosen.
Developmental Disabilities Services:
- Community Supports
- STRIVE, a program for young adults
- Case Management
- Supported Apartments
- Supportive Living
- STRIVE U, a post secondary educational program
- Mental health
- and more!
Mental Health Services: PSL Services offers two residential supported living programs for individuals experiencing a diagnosed chronic major mental illness and who have had a significant history of associated hospitalizations. The overarching goal of our MH programs is to provide the appropriate level, the appropriate frequency, and the specific types of goal - centered supports necessary to assist these individuals to:
- Achieve and maintain success living in the community
- Stabilize and improve overall emotional, mental and physical health while working to remain free from recurring hospitalizations
- Feel good about themselves and their place in the world
- Maintain safe, affordable, supportive housing with caring staff to assure that basic daily needs are met
We provide ongoing advocacy and community education, offering an environment of respect, education, openness, trust and seamless support to enhance learning, success and self-esteem.
We also provide the support necessary to make maximum use of social, political, cultural and recreational resources in our community and society at large.
We offer a wide range of services. Please contact us by phone or email. You also can go to our Info Request page and let us know specific information you are looking for. Learn more about Community Supports, Case Management, Supported Apartments, Supported Living, Employment Opportunities and much more by viewing our website.
Our commitment is to the individuals who have selected PSL Services to support them in the life they have chosen.